Monday, November 22, 2010

Miniature Miniatures 2011 Desk Calendar - For Sale!

The Miniature Miniatures limited edition desk calendar for 2011 comes in a clear plastic CD case that opens to stand upright on your desk.  Each month has a picture of one of my favorite pieces. A brochure with "about the artist" and a brief description of each picture is included. Makes a great gift for any fan of miniatures; order soon to be sure of delivery in time for Christmas!

The price is $12.95 per calendar plus $2.00 for U.S. shippping. (Please contact me about shipping costs for international orders, or for more than one calendar.)

To order, you can write me at: Nell Corkin, 4584 Seneca Drive, Okemos, MI 48864, USA, or email me at miniminis@aol.com.  I accept postal money orders, Paypal (miniminis@aol.com), checks (made out ot "Nell Corkin") and Visa/MC. (Note: for credit card orders, I will need the expiration date,the 3-digit code on the back of the card,your zip code and, of course, the credit card number. Please do not email these numbers; either send by mail or email me for my phone number and best time to call.)

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to purchase one of your calendars!
    I will send you an email. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers